Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
you can switch to a cj grille and hood with little modification look in the cj picture thread theres a yj in there that has it done

·
Registered
592 Posts
The square head lights in a YJ are a limited addition as they only made them for 6 or so years. Why would you want to change the main thing that distinguishes a YJ from all other Wranglers?
Personally I only spend money on mods that will help me on the trail and the shape of the headlights I doubt has much to do with that.
It is your rig so do what you want. This is just my input
Jim

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Have someone hypnotize you and tell you they are round. It's cheap, it's easy and it makes as much sense as actually spending money on changing them. :D

·
Registered
651 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
i think he's trying to "un-desecrate" it seeing as Jeep desecrated it in the first place by putting rectangle lights :rolleyes:
Next time we want your opinion, we'll let you know what it should be... :D:D:D

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I look for square headlamp YJs. I think they have a touch of class. Round reminds me of the camo gov't version.... I left the military a long time ago with no thoughts of going back. My 3 cents and I'm stick'n to it !

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
i think he's trying to "un-desecrate" it seeing as Jeep desecrated it in the first place by putting rectangle lights :rolleyes:
They have medication available to help with the dillusional thinking.:flipoff:

Be proud of your "squareness".

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
They have medication available to help with the dillusional thinking.:flipoff:

Be proud of your "squareness".

yes they do... now go to your doctor to get a prescription for some :D

Largemarge: if you really want round headlights, you should just do the cj fender/hood and grill swap.
another option is to weld shut the rectangle light holes then cut out a circle for the round lights, but in my opinion it makes it look really "odd"... I also think that some company sells replacement yj grills with the round light cutouts already...I just forgot where I saw it.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts