Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to go swap out the oem headlights last night with some halls I bought and it didnt go as planned. When I went remove the stock headlight the whole bracket came out and I couldnt figure out why. There weren’t any screws holding it in so was iwondering if someone could help me out if theyVe had a similar issue

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Welcome to the group. Can you give more details? Year of your JK/U? Are the lights currently in it stock? How did you actually remove it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the group. Can you give more details? Year of your JK/U? Are the lights currently in it stock? How did you actually remove it?
thanks! So I have 2017 jk Wrangler 4 door and I removed the grill and when I went to remove the headlights they came out with the bracket that holds them in place. They are the stock headlights.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Could you post a picture? if i had to guess someone lost the screws on you and there using the grill to hold it together but thats a wild guess from what you have said. The factory screws are nothing special but im not sure the specs off hand. I would call the dealer and see what they want for them / if they will give you the size and thread. Sure you can get them cheaper than the dealer but im willing to spend a FEW dollars more to not spend an 2 hours trying to track down the right ones.

Welcome and good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts