Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a drive down to Hotheads Headliner shop and they are the best. So now I have to decide what color to get. Black is popular but fear it will make the inside dark. The headliner in my Ram is a light grey. So those that have a headliner, what color do you have and how do you like it. My JKUR is white with black interior. Thinking of going with a light or medium grey headliner.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have black panels on the inside of mine... have had them for a few years (almost since new). I found the white to be almost distracting, but the black just kind of disappears. Also, while I would agree it makes the interior seem dark, I can also drive without sunglasses most of the time... my interior always seems cooler (maybe because of the insulation) and from the outside it makes the tint more effective at keeping eyes from really seeing in... but maybe that is all in my head...

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
White JKUHR here. Black liners. IF you take yours off/on at all you do not want a light color.
I went through the same drill. Glad I got Black. Looks cool too because the other parts of the top are White.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
White JKUHR here. Black liners. IF you take yours off/on at all you do not want a light color.
I went through the same drill. Glad I got Black. Looks cool too because the other parts of the top are White.
This.

I have the all black interior with my Recon and I think the black header panels look great with the white accent of the inside of the hard top.

Honestly, while I'm sure the bare white of the top would be brighter, I don't see the black panels making it dark per se.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At least the black dog hair will not stand out as much. I could even do the panels around the windows black and the roof a shade of grey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts