Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my problem, (or at least one of them:)), my heater has defaulted to defrost only, which I think I've narrowed down to the vacuum hose actuator that powers(?) the blend door. The problem is, the hose is gone and I can't figure out where the new one goes! I believe the connection is on the firewall below the battery and toward the engine, about a 3/4 inch connect, am I right? Where does it connect to from there? This is probably a common simple problem, but I'm at a loss!:facepalm:
Also, my cruise stopped working, the light comes on but no action. I think it's the servo, any ideas? Thanks

·
▄▌ee▐▀
1,791 Posts
Follow this diagram an figure out where it is disconnected

Usually the connection at number 2 falls off the nipple at number 5 right below the throttle body.

If its connected then you should check were the line plugs in to the box labeled number 8 as battery corrosion can eat away the end of the tubing. Easy way to find number 8 is to lay under the passenger side of the Jeep and look up along the firewall as that box is in an opening in the frame right below the battery

1 - 4 of 4 Posts