Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I was talking to someone the other day and they said that they put a blower motor from a blazer in their wrangler and it was a really big improvement with the heater but I did not get a chance to ask what year or years blower motor would work does anyone know if this would work or if there is anything I could do to improve the heat thanks:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Mine will melt your shoes off, I don't know why you would need to improve it.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
That's my problem as well. Melts my shoes as is blows straight into the driver's feet. Would love a better ducting system.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Shhhhhh! We'll keep it our secret. {wink}{wink}

·
Registered
119 Posts
oneman275 said:
Hi everyone I was talking to someone the other day and they said that they put a blower motor from a blazer in their wrangler and it was a really big improvement with the heater but I did not get a chance to ask what year or years blower motor would work does anyone know if this would work or if there is anything I could do to improve the heat thanks:
the blazer puts out less cfm than the wrangler the blazer is a good swap for a cj but the yj fan is plenty if your not getting enuf heat or air movement check your thermostat ,flush your heatercore and check your ducts under the dash for holes or spots disconnected and make sure the hot / cold door is working inside the heater plenum

1 - 6 of 6 Posts