Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently my jeep has been randomly selected to undergo further inspection. It's like a quality check.

That would be fine if I wasn't told that it was supposed to ship 11/21 and arrive 12/2.

I like tha it may be ispected a little more, but I'm sure you folks can understand how exited I was all day today, only to find out I could be waiting for several more weeks.

I guess when my wheels and tires get here, I can just set them up in the livingroom like a racecar bed and sleep in them till my jeep finally arrives.

Waiting sucks. Waiting after you thought you waited your time REALLY SUCKS.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
They just released and shipped out a bunch of them yesterday around 5 pm. I like the whole racecar bed idea, doesn't matter how old I get, I still want a racecar bed and r/c wranglers to play with.

·
Really liking the Jeep...
1,956 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Apparently my jeep has been randomly selected to undergo further inspection. It's like a quality check.

That would be fine if I wasn't told that it was supposed to ship 11/21 and arrive 12/2.

I like tha it may be ispected a little more, but I'm sure you folks can understand how exited I was all day today, only to find out I could be waiting for several more weeks.

I guess when my wheels and tires get here, I can just set them up in the livingroom like a racecar bed and sleep in them till my jeep finally arrives.

Waiting sucks. Waiting after you thought you waited your time REALLY SUCKS.
That's just fancy talk for "it fell off the delivery truck enroute". They're trying to build you another one quick... I'm only kidding of course. Double edged sword there man, I hate waiting one second longer than I have to for something I want. After owning it for three weeks, it won't matter anymore and you will have more piece of mind that it was given the extra attention.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Yep, and so did Matchbox, but I've only seen a JKU from Matchbox.
I'm hooked enough to have done a search and found a 2012 JKU Matchbox and bought one from eBay.
jeep wrangler matchbox | eBay

Sorry to go OT. I'd like to find an RC JKU, but the 2-doors still have THAT market locked up! ;)
I found this for an RC Jeep:

It even has a lift! I'm impressed. :thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts