Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's April 9-12. I haven't heard many people talking about it. So it's got me wondering if it will be a good event to go to. The website doesn't show much other than the pricing of the event. It says they will have two off-road spots but doesn't show or tell you anything about them besides (Rock garden and a private area). It also stress that they aren't affiliated with the group that hosted it last year. Did something happen last year for them to stress telling everyone that? Other than not confusing everyone. I guess we will do our own riding if it doesn't turn out to be any good

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
They aren't promoting it much either. Last year there were post on lots of forums about it. I haven't heard anything this year till I saw this post. Wasn't last year a fundraiser for their sheriffs department?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I haven't heard anything this year either. Last year they said they were expecting around 200 jeeps but about 600 showed up. I think it just overwhelmed the organizers. Most of the time on the group trail rides was spent sitting around waiting for the traffic jams to clear out.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Unfortunately it looks like my lift will not be here in time, so I will not be attending. I'm hoping that I will have the Jeep done in time to go to Jeep Beach.

·
Registered
862 Posts
If you go on the trail ride that's on the private property, please report to us. A lot of us that went last year are curious about the new format.

Have fun. Enjoy the lifestyle

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
I'm going to go wander around for the day. I'm not planning on doing any of the events though.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Like I said, I didn't do any of the trails. I just wandered around. I chatted with a vendor friend and they sold a ton of t-shirts on Saturday. There were some pretty muddy rigs in town and a ton of clean ones.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was pretty good. My group and I had a good time and will go back next year. The only thing I would have liked to seen was more jeep vendors but I guess that will come in time.

Area 51 was fun. It had its tough spots but could have been a little harder. The obstacle course did although have something for everyone.

The rock garden was cool to see all the bigger rigs climb the obstacles. I didn't do any of the obstacles myself but it seemed to have a obstacle for every size jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone know if they're having this jeepfest this year? My wife and I went last year and had a blast, and was looking forward to going in 2016 but haven't seen anything about it yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts