Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my wheeling friends. On June the 2nd. I had a massive heart attack! I did die for a while in the emergency room. By Gods grace I am still here. I am home now, and glad for the great care in our Wenatchee hospital, and the great staff.

A week before this my wife and I reconciled and now are working on our marriage again. We were separated for 9 months. On the way home from the hospital, the hood on her Honda Civic came open and smashed the windshield. I tied the hood down again. Drove about 5 min. and the hood came open again! This time smashing the top of the car also. So, after all this we made it home.

I told my wife after this that I would replace her car with a vehicle of her choice. With that her first reply was a Toyota truck. Then the more she thought about it she asked me what I thought about buying her a Jeep Wrangler? Talk about making me happy! So, I am selling our smashed Honda and a Land Cruiser to buy her a Jeep Wrangler. So far she has her eye on a nice 91' YJ. Looks like soon we will be a Two Jeep household! I love it when my wife loves the same hobbies also.

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
You are a very lucky person. In more than one way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts