Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey:Hi,
I live in Monterey Park, CA.
I just found WF has local forum site and I am really happy with that.
Actually, I am planning to buy 2011 Sahara soon.
But I am afraid to be a fool with the price.
Anybody can give me some tips and advice like any dealer I can expect invoice price or really good deal?

Thanks all~

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
:wavey:Welcome!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Welcome. No help on the JK pricing. One of the JK clan will wander in here sooner or later. If not, you might repost your question in the JK section.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome to WF!! have fun with your new JEEP!!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Welcome to the forum. As for the price on a new Jeep from all I've read on here the price is a one time thing that isn't as important as a dealer that knows Jeeps. There are a couple of dealers that are members here and can give you info. They are both very helpful unfortuneatly many times I see them trying to help a member with a problem dealing with the dealer they bought the Jeep from. Enjoy your Jeep just be careful who you buy it from.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: Welcome to the forum-

I'll recommend Hilltop Chrysler (STEAD) in Richmond, Ca. ask for Eric-the internet manager, he got me a real deal on my '08 JKU Rubi-

Give them a call and ask for him, he's a straight shooter and the dealer is PRIMO-they OWN the land and business-

Here's Eric

Good luck

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
I am planning to buy 2011 Sahara soon.
But I am afraid to be a fool with the price.
Anybody can give me some tips and advice like any dealer I can expect invoice price or really good deal?
Welcome to the forum!

If you're a Costco member, look into their auto buying program. I used them when I bought my '09. You'll get a good deal with their pre-negotiated price, with no haggling.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts