Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for sometime.. My wife has a 2010 jeep wrangler unlimited sport.. I have been thinking about looking into getting myself one. I am interested in the rubicon model. I have always had 4wheel drive trucks but this will be my first jeep. I was wondering how you go about "ordering one from the dealership". I also find myself wondering about trying to order a 2014 model when there seems to be a lot of problems with heads and stuff in the previous models... I like the jeep but I don't want to pick up another headache... If anyone can shine some light on this stuff it would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
No worries about the heads or anything else on the new JKs. I have no doubts you will be more than happy with your new Rubicon, I have 2 of them. Best jeeps ever!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called 6 different jeep dealerships around me today and so far the best I have been told is $200 over invoice ... Can someone shine some light as to how y'all are getting under invoice??

·
Registered
858 Posts
Treadlightly. Join for 3 years and you get automatic 1% below invoice.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Called 6 different jeep dealerships around me today and so far the best I have been told is $200 over invoice ... Can someone shine some light as to how y'all are getting under invoice??
Check with your employer to see if you are already an Affiliate member... Affiliate members (like Tread Lightly) are guranteed to be charged no more than 1% below invoice. You can of course negotiate for even more savings.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Not crazy. They just have a goal that's contrary to yours. They want you to spend the most amount of money possible for the jeep. You want to spend the least. Many salesfolk will tell you all sorts of 1/2 truths and downright lies to get you to settle and pay 2% over invoice.
As was stated above, join: Tread Lightly

If that dealership honors Chrysler affiliates programs, which nearly all do, then they MUST give you 1% under invoice pricing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts