Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Montana my name is Eric and I am currently a member of the Oregon/SW Washington Chapter. I have made many trips to Montana in my life and may be out that way again around July 4th of 2014 for a family reunion in the Salisha. So if I do come out I'd like to get a little wheeling in and figured that this would be a good place to start looking for locations or maybe an open run (Wranglers only runs are ok too) or maybe a couple of ya would just like to show me some trails. Who needs an excuse to go wheeling right? Im a little crazy but not stupid I tread lightly and don't drink or do drugs and prefer not to wheel with people under the influence. My Heep is on a 4" lift w/ 33/12/50 open on both ends with a the squirrel powered 2.5 under the hood. and should have have a new winch by then( I hope) Thank you and have a Jeepin day!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Silesia? Best places south of Billings (if you like mountains) are out of Cooke City-Lulu/Daisy Pass, Goose Lake roads or Morrison Jeep trail. Enough to keep you entertained for at least a couple of days and with a winch to get you out, shouldn't need lockers. Not that many places that are that bad anyway unless there is a late snowpack. July 4th can be pretty iffy as to snowpack.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts