Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
JeepYJ, right now there's no link to this area on the forum so not many actually see it. I think Scooby's from Nebraska.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Omaha Ne.

I'm from Omaha! Send me a PM.

03 rubicon (Red)
35in. ProComp MT's with Crager soft 8's
winch
3.5in. RE super flex
1in. body lift
custom (home made) front & rear bumpers with tire carrier
warn fuel tank skid
warn diff. skids
Installing 4:88 gears
Installing belly up transfer skid (home made)
Instaling York compressor

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
must be european humor...

·
Registered
16 Posts
New to Nebraska I live on Offutt AFB. I have a 2004 TJ 2" lift, 32X11.5 Goodyear MTRs on 15X10" granit wheels. Just got jeep and putting money into it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello! Anyone know of a place to go off roading? Besides through other peoples yards or down sidewalks?

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey all, i'm from lincoln, as for off roading in nebraska, i've heard a lotta people go down tuttle creek around manhattan KS and i found a place online up to norfolk that has off road racing and i've also heard that somebody has a place to go around auburn but that has yet to be confirmed. oh, and i think the pioneer 4x4 club is trying to get a place started up north of lincoln

·
Registered
34 Posts
New to Jeeping here in Omaha! Just bought my first Jeep and I am ADDICTED

·
Registered
886 Posts
I guess I'm addicted... more like dependent on fixing crap. She's a 93. Getting old. I can't wait til I can swap bumpers, flares, and put on a tire carrier. Til then, she is only receiving necessary parts. Boooo.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm in grand island, 2011 jk unlimited 4.5 lift 35's.
Fullerton NE , broken arrow willderness has an event every year called jeep the leep. I think its on labor day weekend they have cabins and camping if you want to stay there. You can use there trails any time best to call ahead he does weddings and stuff up there to its also a hunting lodge. I believe its about 15 bucks a jeep for the day to help pay for up keep. I was told manhattan KS is a great place to go plan on making a couple trips next year.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts