Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, finally found my way over here. I live and wheel in the southwest oregon area, and cant wait to get out again and beat on the jeep. I have an 06 tj sport with lots of custom mods. Even started my own jeep club on facebook. Southwestoregonjeepclub. Come check us out. W do alot of trail runs and events.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
I'm not lost
1,974 Posts
Hey SOJ! I didn't even see this post :) sorry man!

Welcome to my other home on the net :) Like I don't have enough right?

I bet if you got talkative enough on here you could find a few more jeepers to jeep with LOL I know like you have that issue LOL

We have a meeting Sunday for us north boys and girls, I'm thinking of wetting some appetites for next summer :) what do yeah think?

·
I'm not lost
1,974 Posts
OH and BTW SOJ has Baby Dolls Twin at the other end of the Willamette Valley :)

·
I'm not lost
1,974 Posts
WOW he figure out how to make it on to Wrangler forum with his phone! LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi all, finally found my way over here. I live and wheel in the southwest oregon area, and cant wait to get out again and beat on the jeep. I have an 06 tj sport with lots of custom mods. Even started my own jeep club on facebook. Southwestoregonjeepclub. Come check us out. W do alot of trail runs and events.
Boy they let anybody in this group. Just kidding SOJ. Welcome from the Northern Brian.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts