1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2.5L>4.0L
1,493 Posts
I didn't see it?

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm sure glad I finally broke down and had a vasectomy or I would be trying to save up for one of those.

·
2.5L>4.0L
1,493 Posts
Oh. I'll rewind it and look.

·
2.5L>4.0L
1,493 Posts
It was very sexy

·
Registered
2 Posts
That is my Jeep Limo!! I have a soft top also that can be on! My business is called DeeTours of Santa Barbara. Website is: deetoursofsb.com I do City Tours of Santa Barbara and I go to Santa ynez Valley for wine tasting. I've been open one year! They hired me to go to LA for the show back in April--very exciting! Do you have any ideas on how I can use this opportunity to help my business??? Please let me know! Thanks, everyone, and do come see me in Santa Barbara! Dee xo

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is my Jeep Limo!! I have a soft top also that can be on! My business is called DeeTours of Santa Barbara. Website is: deetoursofsb.com I do City Tours of Santa Barbara and I go to Santa ynez Valley for wine tasting. I've been open one year! They hired me to go to LA for the show back in April--very exciting! Do you have any ideas on how I can use this opportunity to help my business??? Please let me know! Thanks, everyone, and do come see me in Santa Barbara! Dee xo
Awesome!! Your Limo is a one of a kind! great to see a Wrangler Limo on TV..
If I ever end up in CA. I will look you up.. / you needed more TV time, like driving them on the Beach...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts