Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 99 tj fan is not going on, I jumped it and the fan still works so I'm guessing i have to change out the relay or check the fuse. The thing is i have no clue where the relay is or the fuse is, i looked for an hour and there seems to be no pics or info on where it is. If any one of you can give me some help, I would appreciate it. Pics would be good so i know what to find :):):)

·
Knows a couple things...
49,373 Posts
'99 TJs never came with an electric fan so that's something a previous owner installed. Too bad too, electric fans are pretty much a PITA that seldom work as well as their advertisements claim.

Since it was installed by someone else, my best advice is to follow the wiring away from the fan in hopes of finding the relay and fuse.

If I wasn't leaving to go wheeling this weekend, I'd offer to help out since wiring and I get along well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply jerry. Do you know of any places in north county that would fix it. It is my dd so I need it fixed soon, but no shops seem to want to mess with wiring so i am stuck without a car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts