Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke a fuel line a few months back and put it back together with line and regular clamps. I am having issues with a leak and I want to fix it with stock parts. The only way the dealership says they have the parts is in a bundle with the fuel lines along the frame as well. Before I spend $150 on this can anyone give me a source or a part number for the piece of hose with the connectors from the fuel pump to the metal fuel lines on the frame? Or if there is a source for the connectors I can add to my own line and make something better.

If there is any type of repair kit that someone knows of that would work as well or if you can show me a repair I can duplicate that will be reliable. It appears to be 5/16" fuel line. Thanks for the help.

2005 TJ Rubicon 4.0l in case it matters although from what I see the 2.4 and 4.0 had the same fuel line set up. The dealership said that 05 and 06 were unique years. If anyone knows if this is not the case I might be able to find it for an older year model.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
They HAD more 7 Years ago. Now, they out of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts