Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just got my 11' Wrangler 2 door and it's sitting on the stock 16"s and I can't bare to look at them another minute. I will be lifting in the future just like everyone else but for the time being I want to grab some 15"s most likely pro comps in straight black and then I need some rubber. I am going to be driving from New York to Seattle for a permanent move so ideally I'd like something that won't kill me on the highway. I've read the threads on the biggest tire you can go without lifting and I'm thinking about Cooper AT3's in 32x10.5???? I haven't been able to get a price quote but my budget for rims and tires is around 1200. An offset of 4.5 - 3.75 would be great and I'd like an aggressive looking tire, however my priorities at the moment are mpgs (I know its lame). Any suggestions in brands and pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Firestone Destination AT2's often go overlooked and are a fantastic tire. Not the most aggressive, but do very well on the roadway and will be fine for some off-road stuff.

When I was in the Marine Corps, a few of us would go play on the tank trails on the weekends and the Firestone AT2 never let us down. And when it was time to drive home for some leave, they did great on the highway, too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts