Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Which color do you prefer

• Crush

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • White with Black Fenders

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • White with Body Color Fenders

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Artic

Votes: 15 25.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am down to the following 3 choices. I love them all but leaning towards the Rubicon models versus the Artic as I can upgrade the rims which I do like on the white Jeeps. Also torn if I go with the white to have black fenders or body color! I feel the crush fever coming on though.

Love your thoughts and I think the photos I have are all from dealers so I hope that it is ok to use!

Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
All three are so different I can see why you're having such a tough time. I wouldn't go with the painted fenders and top of you plan on doing any off roading. So that leaves color vs black and white. Since you put up two pics of a white jeep I'm going to choose the black/white one for you. White = safe which indicates you may possibly get sick of the orange later on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the white one in the middle. I got a White 2012 Sahara But I do wish I would have got the Rubicon.

Tell them you want a White RUBICON :thumb:

·
Registered
609 Posts
That Arctic is mean looking. Normally id agree with the black fenders but with the hood decal and the black wheels it breaks it up nicely IMO

·
Registered
823 Posts
Red!! Oh wait, that's not an option? Well then based on your selections I would go with white with black fenders. White is a safer color, but it doesn't stand out as much as the crush; just make sure you get a color you don't regret :thumb:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ima say i like the white with white fenders it looks different, but i do love the orange color too. Well best of luck to ya and either one u choose youll still love it because its a jeep:)

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Pearl green/khaki.....oh...wait....did I say that out loud?

Whatever the color, I still have never quite adapted to the same fender/top color as body. But it's YOUR dime here....

For literally decades, "white Jeep" and "white Austin Healy 3000 MkIV" and "white Porche 356b cabriolet" was prominent in my fantasy life.

The orange/yellow variety Jeeps were interesting but I decided would fatigue my retinas before long.

Living in the forested Outback as I do, my choice is a close camo for the environment.

"Different color strokes for different Jeeper folks"

cheers on whatever you decide

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Crush is a nice color, though its "loud" meaning you can definately see it coming. It is too vibrant of a color for me, but thats my opinion. I voted for the Arctic, I was thinking it was the bluish color though. I personally don't like the painted hardtops, looks too hummerish :hide: to me. You could always just get the White/black fenders and upgrade to the Bushwacker fender flares later and get them painted if you wish.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
white with black fenders. :thumb:

Personally, that was a very close second to my 'all silver' when I was choosing last summer. I love the contrast ...

T

·
Registered
125 Posts
I personally like the Arctic. If you go with matching flares and/or hardtop, it leaves a cool looking contrast if you add lots of black in other places.

·
The Bad Guy
23,234 Posts
Arctic isn't a color, it's a special edition that comes in a couple of different colors. :confused:

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
You're a man. Men don't ask other men, "What looks the best", they just go with what they think looks damn good and make others appreciate it.
Words to live by, that have helped me.
:rofl:

·
Registered
26,921 Posts
Crush with the black fenders. :D

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great feedback so far and I am happy to say I got my car sold but it will take a few weeks to get the title from the finance company and then the state to get me a new one to then sell it to him.

Estimated time to my new Jeep 4 weeks and counting!

The white Artic does intrigue me but at the moment I can not find one near me to see and then on top of it the ones they can locate do not have side impact air bags!

I can's wait to see what I do and I know I am driving my wife crazy!

Bob

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts