Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered the bumper... the winch I want to mount is quite large.

12,500lb runva. The measurements are 22" x 6.5" x 10" (L x W x H).

RC isn't very helpful so far... if anybody could take some measurements that would be wicked!! :worthy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the RC Hybrid Stubby bumper with the recessed winch mount. My ENGO 10K winch is 21.9" x6.3" x8.7" and it fits fine once the vacuum cannister is relocated. It is a little tight right below the grill where the wiring comes out of the back of the control box. You should be fine.

Also, the back two winch bolts are obstructed by the frame crossmember under the bumper, so be sure to bolt the winch to the bumper before you bolt the bumper to the frame. I didn't the first time...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the RC Hybrid Stubby bumper with the recessed winch mount. My ENGO 10K winch is 21.9" x6.3" x8.7" and it fits fine once the vacuum cannister is relocated. It is a little tight right below the grill where the wiring comes out of the back of the control box. You should be fine.

Also, the back two winch bolts are obstructed by the frame crossmember under the bumper, so be sure to bolt the winch to the bumper before you bolt the bumper to the frame. I didn't the first time...
Perfect, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts