Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking through my Instagram feed this morning I came across this Jeep, and it's the exact lift I want to get on my rig, I asked but I did not get a reply

Can anyone point me in the right direction or have an idea on what a set up like this would be

Attachments

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
If you go to Extreme Terrains website when you click on lifts it shows a picture of stock compared to each lift category. By exact lift im assuming you mean height? Someone with a 2-door might have a better guess than me but looking at the distance from the rim lip to top of the tire my guess would be a 33 on tires and maybe a 2.5'' lift? don't quote me like I said someone with a 2-door will know better. Look around town too if you see someone in a jeep with a lift like you want ask them, we usually love talking about our rigs lol.

EDIT: the more I look at it, it might not be that much lift, 2-doors get a lot more out of lifts then us 4-doors

·
Super Moderator
8,238 Posts
The front wheel is deceptive as the rig is parked on an angled driveway. I am going to guess 2.5 probably less. I would also guess tires at 33 - or at least smaller than 35. Would be helpful to be more accurate if the pic was closer and the rig parked flat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts