Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a lady today buy my old tires(50% tread left but I went to 35's) becouse a auto shop told her that her tires were out of round. You see every time she hits 55mph she says she gets the death wobble. (I thought the death wobble was inconsistent but I am new to jeeps) so they replaced her sway bar which fixed nothing. Then told her it must be her tires out if round? Any suggestions I could give her ? Oh and she ended up not buying my tires she needed 15 and mine were 17. I was thinking maybe the track bar?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Had a lady today buy my old tires(50% tread left but I went to 35's) becouse a auto shop told her that her tires were out of round. You see every time she hits 55mph she says she gets the death wobble. (I thought the death wobble was inconsistent but I am new to jeeps) so they replaced her sway bar which fixed nothing. Then told her it must be her tires out if round? Any suggestions I could give her ? Oh and she ended up not buying my tires she needed 15 and mine were 17. I was thinking maybe the track bar?
Bump for your friend

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Check track bar ends first. Someone should watch the front steering components for side to side play while another slightly turns the steering wheel back and forth.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts