Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I got in a fender bender and my stock bumper got smashed in the corner, so why not upgrade!

I'm looking at this LoD bumper
https://www.carid.com/2014-jeep-wrangler-off-road-bumpers/lod-offroad-signature-series-mid-width-winch-front-bumper-with-bull-bar-486284028.html

Does anyone have any thoughts (good/bad) on LoD, this bumper, etc?

I'm looking for mid width or mid-stubby. Recessed winch. Factory fog light friendly. And with a bull bar, but not a crazy stinger that sticks out far. Preferably $600 and under ($600 being at the top of my budget). The amount of bumpers out there is overwhelming.

My jeep is still 100% stock. Should I be adding a leveling kit once I switch out my stock bumper?

Slight lift and bigger tires (likely no bigger than 35") coming at some point in the future (probably 2018). Thanks in advance for all help/suggestions!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Do a forum search... there is a pretty good sized thread on the LOD stuff.
Pretty positive from what I remember.

Reactions: mriv

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi everyone! I got in a fender bender and my stock bumper got smashed in the corner, so why not upgrade!

I'm looking at this LoD bumper
https://www.carid.com/2014-jeep-wrangler-off-road-bumpers/lod-offroad-signature-series-mid-width-winch-front-bumper-with-bull-bar-486284028.html

Does anyone have any thoughts (good/bad) on LoD, this bumper, etc?

I'm looking for mid width or mid-stubby. Recessed winch. Factory fog light friendly. And with a bull bar, but not a crazy stinger that sticks out far. Preferably $600 and under ($600 being at the top of my budget). The amount of bumpers out there is overwhelming.

My jeep is still 100% stock. Should I be adding a leveling kit once I switch out my stock bumper?

Slight lift and bigger tires (likely no bigger than 35") coming at some point in the future (probably 2018). Thanks in advance for all help/suggestions!
I have that bumper and love the look and quality of it. I've only had it since 1/16 and no issues. I like that the winch is in the bumper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts