Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
I think I broke something on the stabilizer? I'm noon to jeeps. Here is a pick. This came apart on both sides. What's the exact part I need?

And do I replace the rod with a stock one or do I need something different because I am lifted 2.5inch?

Thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Yep, swaybar link.... Order the disco's

·
Registered
106 Posts
Quick dissconects are for more flex off road. If you dont plan on offroading, just get the regular ones. Either way theyre cheap and easy to put on.

·
Super Moderator
6,669 Posts
personal opinion, if you wheel a lot, get the AR, if you dont plan on wheeling much, get the non disco bar ones like linked above. the added cost of a disco just doesnt make sense to me when all you are really doing is pulling a pin instead of removing a bolt. to me, that isnt worth $100

·
Registered
729 Posts
personal opinion, if you wheel a lot, get the AR, if you dont plan on wheeling much, get the non disco bar ones like linked above. the added cost of a disco just doesnt make sense to me when all you are really doing is pulling a pin instead of removing a bolt. to me, that isnt worth $100
x2 so I replaced the bolts for pins that cost $25:punk:

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can get adjustable links. Without disconnects you have to realize when you flex you suspension out your going to break links. All the sway bar does is keep the suspension tight when on the road when you go off road you have to take your sway bar out of the equation

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^thanks James. thats what i wanted to know, i guess ill get disconnects i want the flex off road and the tightness on road! you guys are great help!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts