Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,428 Posts
personal opinion, if you wheel a lot, get the AR, if you dont plan on wheeling much, get the non disco bar ones like linked above. the added cost of a disco just doesnt make sense to me when all you are really doing is pulling a pin instead of removing a bolt. to me, that isnt worth $100

·
Registered
727 Posts
personal opinion, if you wheel a lot, get the AR, if you dont plan on wheeling much, get the non disco bar ones like linked above. the added cost of a disco just doesnt make sense to me when all you are really doing is pulling a pin instead of removing a bolt. to me, that isnt worth $100
x2 so I replaced the bolts for pins that cost $25:punk:

·
Registered
131 Posts
You can get adjustable links. Without disconnects you have to realize when you flex you suspension out your going to break links. All the sway bar does is keep the suspension tight when on the road when you go off road you have to take your sway bar out of the equation

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.