Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited sarhara with almost 90,000 miles on it. All of a sudden the interior lights and head lights stopped working and randomly turning on and off. I had the left hand switch (the light switch switch) changed. This seemed to fix the problem for a short period of time. Now the interior lights (radio lights and dashboard lights), head lights, and windshield wipes randomly start and the lights blink on and off- inside and out. When the lights start blinking and the wipers start going and then the blinkers stop working. I changed the left switch again -- problems continues. These issures are not related to driving over bump in the road. It is completely random. Also the brake light on the dash randomly comes on and then turns off. Any suggestions to fix these problems would be great!

·
Administrator
41,912 Posts
I had some wierd elec. problems with my '07 a while back. Not interior lights but things under the hood (elec fan running all the time, etc.). I found that with all the computerized stuff, the battery voltage needs to be pervfect. I checked the bqattery and sure enough, it had a bad cell, got a new battery and the problems went away.

I don't know if your problems could be related but it was just a thought. Good luck on your search for answers.

In the mean time, I just like to say . . .

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

_______
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Click here for helpful tips for newcomers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts