Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the doors off for a nice sunny day and these came along with it ! Appear to be rotted can anyone help me find out what they are and where to buy a new set. Just going to change all 4 as they all seam to be bad. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Took the doors off for a nice sunny day and these came along with it ! Appear to be rotted can anyone help me find out what they are and where to buy a new set. Just going to change all 4 as they all seam to be bad. Thanks!
Door hinge inserts, quadratec has them, set of four part# 55014.6002

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
That's just your upper door hinge. Look on some offroad sites for door parts, or look at any local shop that specializes in Jeeps, such as a dealership.

Unfortunately, the lower door hinges are cheaper and easier to find. Look at sites like Morris 4x4 or Quadratec.

·
Super Moderator
12,685 Posts
I would call that a hinge pin bushing. I checked my '87 to '90 parts catalog. It appears that they are not available separatly. Also, I checked Morris and Qtec. Couldn't find them there either.
Don't throw them away until you find replacements.
You should call Morris and Quadratec to confirm.
Try a large hardware store. You might find a plastic, or better yet, a brass alternative.
In the meantime lube them with chassis grease to prevent further deterioration.

Good Luck, L.M.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts