Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying if I am posting in the wrong spot please move it to the correct one.

Now I have recently bought a new jk, I am a previous tj owner. I am wanting to do a fender trim. Here's the problem I am in the military and live in the barracks. So what I'm asking is of a fellow jeeper lives near here and had the knowledge and tools to help me. I can give some money or beer money (in only 20). I live in camp pendleton.

ForumRunner_20150301_205128.jpg

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Watch this youtube video and you will know how to do it....I have never done it and I think I am a little far from CP. Im in Westminster

http://youtu.be/l_rH0A8Y4I4

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good looking Jeep! I'd be happy to help but I live in Nor Cal. I'm sure you will have no problem finding someone to help you out. Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your service!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you I previously had a tj. When I got to cali I decided I needed another one. And I've watched the videos I just don't have the right tools

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Thank you I previously had a tj. When I got to cali I decided I needed another one. And I've watched the videos I just don't have the right tools
What tools are required. I remember there was a sawzall and a dremel. What else was needed?

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Those are the two things I don't have.
I realize that but you might want to list what tools are needed. Someone close may have what you need, just not have the experience doing it so they may not know what is needed.

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
I am in Fountain Valley and have everything needed. Let me know if interested.
If he comes to your pad, and I have the day off I can bring my sawzall and dremel. Maybe we can speed the process up with two.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
If only I still lived in san diego, I sure would help a fellow barracks bro.

building 787, North Island 07-10

·
Registered
2009 JK Sport tweaked a bit.
297 Posts
I am very interested. I have to go to Yuma but will be back at the beginning of may? I'll send you a pm. Thanks everyone
Got your PM, we can make May work. We'll try to get SoCalJK over as well.

Going to Yuma so I assume your an Air Winger?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So I am back now. Anyone and everyone that wants to help just let me know we can do multiple ones just message me. Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts