Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to the forum.
I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a RC 3.5" lift, and a RC dual steering stabilizer. The issue I'm running into is... Whenever I make a sharp right turn the traction control will activate also it will randomly activate while I'm driving straight on dry roads. Also the steering wheel is loose, feels like I'm turning the wheel much more than normal to move it. I might add problems started happening about 2-3 weeks after a trip to Moab completing the Top of the World Trail. Anyone have experienced these issues or know of any solutions?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you tweeted something. Is the steering straight? If its not straight these things will happen. On a side note, My 15 JK with a 2 1/2" lift triggers the ABS and traction control warnings when turning sharp, especially when dipping in and out of a rain gutter or turning with a wheel or two on crosswalk lines when its wet.

·
Retired Moderator
100,752 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, the steering wheel is straight, I’ve had an alignment. It does feel loose from the top when it is centered before I turn left or right. (If that makes sense.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts