Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
measing around installing amps for the stereo and now the interior light on the sound bar wont turn off.

any ideas?

·
Registered
138 Posts
not for sure what the cause could be but if you have to you can always take the fuse that lets the light turn on when the doors open out of the box and see if it goes off. if so then you can still turn the light on manually with the ligth knob. did you wire anything to your fuse box while installing any of your new stuff?

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
spin the head light knob clockwise.. it should click.. it clicks easier with the headlights on so pull the headlight switch so heads are on and try to spin it clockwise or top of the knob to the right :)

took me couple of months after i bought my tj to learn how to manually turn that light on and off :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
spin the head light knob clockwise.. it should click.. it clicks easier with the headlights on so pull the headlight switch so heads are on and try to spin it clockwise or top of the knob to the right :)

took me couple of months after i bought my tj to learn how to manually turn that light on and off :D
lol I am a noobi but I hope thats not the only problem

but if it is <3 anyway

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

dont i feel like an idiot. the knob turned it off.

wow, i now know how to turn that light on and off. Being the wifes car i should have just asked her.

thanks for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts