Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a wheel that is similar to this one? 8 spoke, black with simple machined face, not too complex. I just think it looks awesome.

This is an American Racing AX185 Crawl. 17x8, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, so not ideal. Since it would require running spacer adapters, that means I'd be spending another $200 on a set of Spidertrax in addition to the wheels and tires, which puts it out of my price range. Ideally I am looking for a 15x8 that looks similar to this, but I would consider other sizes.

Chaos 5's don't count.

·
Registered
11 Posts
15" rims aren't​ idea for the JK. A lot of the alloy wheels you'd be to shave your caliper just to fit and if you want to do a HD tierod and drag link you generally need a ridiculous backspacing to make that happen. 16" rim and 18" rims the tires seem to have less of a selection of sizes. 17" seems to be the best all around size. I'd even venture and say 20" tires would be a better move then 15" tires. Not cheaper but plenty of options

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I understand the potential issues. Just ordered some that I know will fit.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand the potential issues. Just ordered some that I know will fit.

Somewhere around here I saw a post where a guy was running a no-flop aftermarket tie rod and 15's. Yeti maybe? Can't remember.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts