Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I was a proud owner of a 2010 black 2 door Jeep Wrangler Mountain edition for about 3 years and almost 2 years ago I was in a severe accident that could have very well ended my life. Fortunately I managed to recover perfectly fine, but however my jeep wasn't as fortunate. It was totaled out and that really broke my heart. I, and I'm sure just like all of you, cherished my jeep and treated it as if it were my baby, and never ever thought of going a day without it. I have so many memories of and in that jeep that sometimes it is like thinking of a departed loved one and just brings you down. Due to my financial situation at the time and the insurance rate I have not been able to invest in a new jeep, which has really been terrible to me considering I'm driving my mothers Honda Accord that she so kindly gave up to me to get through college with. I am just now getting into a financial situation that I may be able to buy or invest in one. The only problem is that I want the one that I had and it has been so hard finding one considering it was a special edition and I thought I could post on here to see if I could get any help from a community of jeep lovers like myself. The specifics of it was: black, 2 door, 6 speed, manual transmission, 4x4, special gun metal rims, also gun metal grill and front, and other small specifications, along with Mountain in orange letters on the side of the front. If anyone knows or has seen one that has been for sell recently or knows of anyone getting rid of one remotely close to that then please for my sake contact me. My email is [email protected] and for sentimental sake I want my jeep and baby back. Thank you so much for taking time to read this if you have made it this far and please help me if you can.
-Austin.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
If you think you can afford a new vehicle, take a look at the 2016 Wrangler Black Bear Edition. I think it's as close as you're going to get. You can always remove the stock hood decal and replace it with a custom mountain decal.

·
Super Moderator
10,641 Posts
Happy to hear you recovered perfectly.

Unlike a human being, fortunately you can easily replicate a Mountain Edition.

If you loved your 2010, you will love the new motor and new seats even more.

Finding a 2-door stick-shift JK --especially a black one-- shouldn't be that difficult.

Quadratec will happily sell you the OE Mountain decal and Black Hood decals by Mopar:

MOPAR 68086123AA - MOPAR® "Mountain" Hood Decal for Jeep® Vehicles - Quadratec
MOPAR 82212345 - MOPAR® Hood Black Out Decal Kit for 07-12 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK - Quadratec

Quadratec also offers Moab wheels in Gray: Quadratec Exclusive 92615 2111 - Quadratec Moab Style Alloy Wheel for 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK in 17x8.5" Size with 5.2" Backspacing - Quadratec

You should be able to find the side steps from a Sahara, the Rubicon tires and a Mineral Gray grille and bumper inserts from a Freedom Edition on the For Sale section of the forum, on Craigslist or eBay. The hardest part will be getting the embroidering on the seats.

Taddah!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts