Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this '04 Rubicon last week and haven't been able to track down the PO to ask what he has done. I asked a friend at work who is more well versed in Jeeps than I am to see if he could tell what I had. His guess is Pro-Comp front and stock rear (seems strange to me)

Tires are 33*12.5*15. I can get more info if you ask for it, but having come from the world of LS1 F-bodies, you'l have to bear with me. My other car is low & loud.

I'd also like to apologize ahead of time for the quality of the pics. If you guys tell me what specifically would help, I'll go get better pictures.

Profile Shot:

Front Pics:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rear:

Rear Drive Shaft:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
The rear has a track bar relocation bracket so its not stock suspension in the back.. Or id sure hope not lol. And those shocks look like pro comps. Not too familiar with procomp so i cant be sure on lift size. Id guess around 3 inch though. Im sure someone on here knows more than i do on this kit but i do know neither front nor back are stock

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The rear has a track bar relocation bracket so its not stock suspension in the back.. Or id sure hope not lol. And those shocks look like pro comps. Not too familiar with procomp so i cant be sure on lift size. Id guess around 3 inch though. Im sure someone on here knows more than i do on this kit but i do know neither front nor back are stock
Thanks for your input. I would have never caught that, and I'll give my guy a pass as I had him look at it in a mall parking lot.

I have looked all over for any identifying decals or markings, and haven't found any thus far. Its tough coming from a car with a Panhard rod, two control arms and a torque arm to all this. Im still fighting to learn some of the diagrams and terminology of these setups.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hahah ya it takes some reading and getting your hands dirty(and your jeep) to figure it all out. But nice looking jeep! Its unlike driving anything else.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just realized I tagged the wrong image for the drive shaft:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts