Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I just bought my New JK 2013 sport in black exterior color!
I am super excited to drive her around! However I wanted to get katzkin leather seat and I was thinking all red because I thought it would match nicely with black exterior. any opinions guys???:dance:

·
Registered
609 Posts
It's your Jeep, pick what color you like and don't worry about what everyone else thinks. That's what modifying or customizing is all about, doing with you like. Me personally, I would go something different like maybe orange or blue. I see a lot of Red/Black combos. But then again, that is what I would do. Do what makes you happy, it's your money!!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Since you asked my opinion: Black cloth?

·
Registered
820 Posts
I planned to do the same thing when I bought mine.. was going to add the Katzkins. They have some really cool combinations. In the end, I just stayed with cloth and have been happy with it. On the other hand...

How about black, with black mesh insert and red under the mesh? I saw a Crush, with this seat, except the orange under the mesh. It was SHARP!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Not sure I would ever get leather seats in a convertible (especially a wrangler!)! Leather will crack very quick if it is exposed to water much. Also, very hot in the direct sun. I would maybe think this one through a bit more if it were me.
Good luck.
Troy
Btw, red does look pretty, but I would opt for red covers on cloth! ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
I was fortunate enough to get a 2012 on the lot that had the Katzkin leather already in it since it was a factory option that year. Absolutely love it.

Just make sure to condition it often. It sucks up the conditioner like nobody's business and will look faded when it's "thirsty".

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thx everyone for your comments. Thank you very much. I have not gotten leather seat yet.. Im still thinking if I should get it very soon or wait and see if cloth works for me. But thank you everyone for your opinions and i'll considerate every opinions carefully!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts