Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 JKU, Firecracker Red, 2.5" budget boost lift. Currently on 295/70/18 Terra Grapplers (34.2").

I started by adding wheel spacers and bigger tires, on the 5 spoke OEM wheels, then I got a trade for the 7 spoke polished and that's where I am now.

Now, I'm thinking about swapping to the Rubicon wheels with either a 315/70/17 or 35/12.50/17 tire.

Or I found a great deal on 5 Monster dropstar rims in 20" and would run those with 35" tires.

Which ones do you guys think would look the best on the red jeep? They all look good, just wondering your opinions.

I drive about 70 miles round trip each day for work so it's a daily driver and goes light offroad 3-4 times a year. The rest is running the kids around to ball practice etc...

Thank everyone.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably obvious but the first 2 images are of my jeep and the last 2 are for reference of the wheels.
Thanks,

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rubi's look nice with the Red. But I am kinda old school and don't like the big rims on such a small vehicle as shown with the blue JKU. 20 inch rims look good on a truck though. IMHO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts