Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,852 Posts
These are always my favorite threads.

IPF E Code housings, IPF 100w bulbs, IPF plug and play wiring harness. 12 pack of beer.

That was easy.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm running 37" tires, would like a good one to air one from 8lbs to 28lbs around 5 minutes

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,852 Posts
Jesus dude. What does your jeep need? If you could settle down the list that would really help us out.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok wanting on board air under $300. best i can get for that. either electric or i read about a belt driven york or something like that. whatever would be the most powerful for the money. something that runs air tools would be nice too.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
only problem with them is getting them refilled all the time. i air my tires down about 2-3 times a week.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
You get a ton of refills in a power-tank.

Although, I would suggest building one out of a 10lb C02 tank commonly used in kegarators, by putting a high flow valve, and nice regulator. You could make two for the price of a power tank, maybe 3. You wouldnt need to refill them all for a month. And then have more pressure output for airtools than many compressors!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hmmm... yeah that would be a hassle. The only air system I have found so far that is under $300 is that Viair on-board system. The ones that run off of a belt on your engine are pricey. They scare me away, but if you wanted something heavy duty, you're most likely going to have to go beyond $300.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Where you guys putting these in your rigs? I assume behind the back seat? Want one but don't want to give up my subs :punk:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I don't want to bother the math but how about200 beers for bob? by your avatar I don't see what your jeep could possibly need

1 - 20 of 33 Posts