Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, just bought my 00 sahara, 4.0 5spd, and i need a name. who can help me out? i can't think of many and I'm sure y'all have some good ideas. Soon to be lifted about 4 inches, and new tires once the government gets onto of its game with my taxes. IMG_4441.jpg

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Sometimes they will come up with their own name since each one has their own personality.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Guys, just bought my 00 sahara, 4.0 5spd, and i need a name. who can help me out? i can't think of many and I'm sure y'all have some good ideas. Soon to be lifted about 4 inches, and new tires once the government gets onto of its game with my taxes. View attachment 2803625
That's what my Jeep looked like when I got it! My Jeep got it's name when I went out to lunch with some friends and a girl said my Jeep looked like a Gilbert... it kinda stuck.

How about cucumber? Just kidding haha.

·
Super Moderator
2,852 Posts
I called mine Nemesis because it is the evil enemy of my wallet. Haha

By the way. You haven't named it if it isn't on it somewhere....

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Fluffy.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,420 Posts
Cannot just "give" a name, it has to just happen. Give it time, she will name herself.
X2, exactly. The best names are always earned by something happening to the Jeep or given by friends over time. Like my TJ somehow earning its Geezer Jeep name lol.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree with several above...she gets her name by someone else or something that happens on the trail/road...have a GREAT journey, and long may she live ;)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
So far my Jeep's name is either:

The money pit
The Jeep
Or
God****it

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Looks like a Turtle to me, but I personally would't name my jeep after some schmo on WF. Then again I'm not against Schmo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts