Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, just bought my 00 sahara, 4.0 5spd, and i need a name. who can help me out? i can't think of many and I'm sure y'all have some good ideas. Soon to be lifted about 4 inches, and new tires once the government gets onto of its game with my taxes. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Off-road vehicle

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Sometimes they will come up with their own name since each one has their own personality.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi Guys, just bought my 00 sahara, 4.0 5spd, and i need a name. who can help me out? i can't think of many and I'm sure y'all have some good ideas. Soon to be lifted about 4 inches, and new tires once the government gets onto of its game with my taxes. View attachment 2803625
That's what my Jeep looked like when I got it! My Jeep got it's name when I went out to lunch with some friends and a girl said my Jeep looked like a Gilbert... it kinda stuck.

How about cucumber? Just kidding haha.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Fluffy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree with several above...she gets her name by someone else or something that happens on the trail/road...have a GREAT journey, and long may she live ;)

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
So far my Jeep's name is either:

The money pit
The Jeep
Or
God****it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.