Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Unlimited, 3.21, manual. Will I have any issues running these wheels? Are these easily swappable with the stock configuration without having to modify anything (wheel spacers, lift, regearing, tuning, etc)? I want it to be direct replacement without all the headache. I plan to run 255/75/17 Duratracs on them to keep the same stance and height as stock.

Rim size=17x8
Bolt pattern=5x5
Rear spacing=4.5"
Offset(+/-)=0
Load Rating=2200lbs
Center bore=3.27
Weight=29

Black Rock Yuma Series 908B : Black Rock

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 2014 JKU and bought the Black Rock D Windows. Same specs as those and did not have any fit issues or any issues at all. Got the 265/70 Duratracs on them. Love the wheels and tires. With the smaller backspacing on the wheels they do push the tires out slightly past the fenders by 1/2 inch maybe. I really like the wider stance they give. Looks much meaner!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2014 JKU and bought the Black Rock D Windows. Same specs as those and did not have any fit issues or any issues at all. Got the 265/70 Duratracs on them. Love the wheels and tires. With the smaller backspacing on the wheels they do push the tires out slightly past the fenders by 1/2 inch maybe. I really like the wider stance they give. Looks much meaner!
Got some pics to share?

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have Level 8 Trackers, which look nearly the same. Relatively inexpensive at $90 per wheel. Similar specs (except I have 15") and got them next day from Discount Tire Direct with 10% off for being a forum member.

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looks good! Is yours stock or do you have a lift on it? I'm planning on running 255/75/17 so assuming there is even less likely chance of rub? Ever rub on your 265?
Its stock. No lift. No they don't rub and are not even close to rubbing. They are almost exactly the same size as stock tires. Very minimal difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts