Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently brought my 14 jku in for service. The check engine light was on. I got the code and it turns out the oil pressure sending unit needed to be replaced. I also have a problem with my coolant temp gauge intermittently not working. I didn't want to bring it to the dealer for just that but now with two issues it was time to go in. I drop it off and they say it will be ready in the afternoon. 3 days and several phone calls later it's finally ready. I pick it up and of course after driving 10 minutes the coolant gauge still is stuck on cold. I read the detailed notes on the paper work they gave me. It basically says this issue was related to the other problem and was fixed when that was fixed. So i call and let them know they didn't fixed the coolant temp gauge problem. They say they will order the coolant temp sending unit. I don't think this is the problem because the digital menu reads the coolant temp correctly. Also I think the computer would freak out if it wasn't getting a reading from the coolant temp.

Has anyone seen this problem before? Any advice (besides find a new dealer).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts