Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, for the last week my jeeps right turn signal light on the dash has been on, i checked my turn signals and my right fender flare bulb was blown and i removed it and the light was off, i went to autozone and got a replacement bulb and sure enough i put it in and the light came on, now for the part thats driving me crazy, my gaslight came on this week and the alarm went off, and ever since then my jeep plays the ding ding ding ding ding, non stop when i get the jeep over 40ish mph, i filled up the tank and the light went off but it still plays the ding Nonstop when i drive over 40 mph! What could be causing this! I took the ground off the battery too reset things and it did nothing, so i have no clue what could be causing this, my jeeps an 02 tj automatic 4.0

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey, for the last week my jeeps right turn signal light on the dash has been on, i checked my turn signals and my right fender flare bulb was blown and i removed it and the light was off, i went to autozone and got a replacement bulb and sure enough i put it in and the light came on, now for the part thats driving me crazy, my gaslight came on this week and the alarm went off, and ever since then my jeep plays the ding ding ding ding ding, non stop when i get the jeep over 40ish mph, i filled up the tank and the light went off but it still plays the ding Nonstop when i drive over 40 mph! What could be causing this! I took the ground off the battery too reset things and it did nothing, so i have no clue what could be causing this, my jeeps an 02 tj automatic 4.0
mine does the same thing except with the left signal..mine doesn't do the gas light thing..when the ding ding starts try turning your left or right blinker on then off it should stop the sound

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.