Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a remote start kit that works for 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara CRD (2.8 diesel automatic). I've looked at the Fortin and MOPAR kits. Fortin says they have not tested their EVO CHRT5 for EU Diesel Jeep models. After giving the last 8 digits of my VIN number, MOPAR says my Sahara Jeep has no keyless entry so their remote start kit is not compatible.

Any advice?

I am also trying to pair the remote start kit with the keyless 4 button. My current OEM remote is just 2 button - lock & unlock doors.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'm trying to find a remote start kit that works for 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara CRD (2.8 diesel automatic). I've looked at the Fortin and MOPAR kits. Fortin says they have not tested their EVO CHRT5 for EU Diesel Jeep models. After giving the last 8 digits of my VIN number, MOPAR says my Sahara Jeep has no keyless entry so their remote start kit is not compatible.

Any advice?

I am also trying to pair the remote start kit with the keyless 4 button. My current OEM remote is just 2 button - lock & unlock doors.
Not that it has much to do with the thread or your question but, just where on this planet do you live, that you have a '16 Jeep Wrangler with a CRD 2.8? Australia, Canada?
Scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not that it has much to do with the thread or your question but, just where on this planet do you live, that you have a '16 Jeep Wrangler with a CRD 2.8? Australia, Canada?
Scott
Maybe in Europe where the majority of JKs are diesel.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott
Philippines. This JK was assembled in the USA though - says the VIN number.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Any advice?

any news on the topic?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts