Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello yall,
on the back window the plastic piece that is sewen to it that slides thru the
bar thing that holds the window down thight is missing.
if i can find one i could have it sewen back on. but the dealer does not sell it nor do i see one in any parts break down. the window is fine other than that. being a williys it is green on green . so i dont want to spend $$$ on a whole balck back window.
any ideals?
or does anyone have a old trashed out window i could get the plastic strip off of??? i would throw a few bucks your way.

thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sc give me like $10 is that to high???

That will be fine . if you like just cut off the lower canvas portion of the window that has the the plastic strip on it ( cheeper to mail) .

PM me your address . i will send a total of $15 cash to cover the mailing cost as well.

Thanks alot.

Steve

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If you don't hear from him by tomorrow PM me and you can have mine. But just to be sure your talking about the small plastic tube that runs the length of the bottom of the window. That the larger metal bar slides on to??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you don't hear from him by tomorrow PM me and you can have mine. But just to be sure your talking about the small plastic tube that runs the length of the bottom of the window. That the larger metal bar slides on to??
Correct !
you have a PM.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts