Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help choosing new wheels (and tires) for black 2011 sahara--want pretty simple black wheels - tires will come after, gonna get some all terrain 35s

my ride:

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
I just got black Rock vipers 900b
Boyfriend has all black tj and has similar

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Tire

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just got a great deal on ebay. got 4 black rock intruders. paid $250, two had a couple scratches. A little black paint and an airbrush, good as new.:thumb:

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
level 8 ZX with GY duratracs... :thumb:
16" wheel, 315/75 r16 tire

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
rick, how much were the MT Classics?
Off the top of my head, I don't recall.

I will be able to look it up Tuesday and let you know.

The 5 wheels with P285/70-17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, breaking down my stock wheels/tires and reusing my TPMS sensors, mounting, and balancing ran me $1966 including tax & all fees. I did reuse my lug nuts as well.

Also includes lifetime balancing and rotation.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im gonna end up going with a 17 unfortunately. need the best fit for a 2011 jk, minimum is 16 and ive heard people say they ran into issues with the 16;

opinions?

sick set up tabber; gonna look that up

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts
im gonna end up going with a 17 unfortunately. need the best fit for a 2011 jk, minimum is 16 and ive heard people say they ran into issues with the 16;

opinions?

sick set up tabber; gonna look that up
lots of 16s where i'm at and no trouble at all, ever. plenty of tire choices, lighter, tires are cheaper too. thanks. i got a set of 5 wheels, tires for $1990 something from DTD. they squared me away. :D

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
If you want to save yourself some money you could keep the stock wheels and plasti dip them black. That way you'd just have to get the tires.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you want to save yourself some money you could keep the stock wheels and plasti dip them black. That way you'd just have to get the tires.
ive seen them a few times, look pretty good, main issue is im running 18's (way too big in my opinion) and will end up buying tires to fit 18s and then need new sets of both (wheel and tire) when i want wheels, feel me?

·
Registered
318 Posts
18x10 MotoMetal with 35" Nitto's

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Black Rock - Black D909s

Here is what they look like nice and dusty from the trail

1 - 19 of 19 Posts