Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help!

Ordering 20x10 Fuel Hostage wheels and need your help. I can't figure out what offset/backspacing I need. Some say -24 some say a lot more. Anyone running these on their JK? These will be going on a JKU with 35's and 3.5 lift.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
-25 mm backspacing is about 4.5" backspacing which usually low enough but it depends on the tire and its size. For big rims like that I've seen a backspacing requirement closer to 4" in a few cases. Read the Wheel section in the Tech Forum stickies and this site. The more you know the better decision you can make:

Technical Information: Wheels and Tires

·
Registered
191 Posts
Need help!

Ordering 20x10 Fuel Hostage wheels and need your help. I can't figure out what offset/backspacing I need. Some say -24 some say a lot more. Anyone running these on their JK? These will be going on a JKU with 35's and 3.5 lift.
I have 20X10 Fuel Hostages and will be putting them up for sale. No blemishes...they look brand new. Have 2.5" lift...tires stick out about half inch. Always garaged and never used in winter. Going to go black......all five for $750.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts