Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking at new wheels for Jeep, any I have picked my son has been helping me, trouble is any I have picked I think might be kind of old looking as I am not young so still like the older style. I do like the MT classic lock's but they are a little expensive for me so I thought some Pro comp's. These in the pic' are ok, mine is a Sahara but it is silver. What is everyone's opinion & if you have any idea's can you post a pic' or series # so I can look them up. Thanks a ton!
PS I like black but would prefer some polished on them to break it up a little :)

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
I have thought of doing that Distorted but they are also 18's & I want something smaller as well. Thanks AS you can buy them off me if I can decide on new ones
I mean I like the ones you posted in the first picture. :) Your wheels won't fit my TJ. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Thanks CM but I have some much the same & don't like them at all. I saw them last week on a friends & they looked ok on dark green jeep but not on mine. This is them but without the beadlock
I like those...

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what size wheel you looking for?
I am looking for a 16 x 8 or 17 x9 or something in a 10" wide. Finding something with not so much backspace is hard , I like then more dished than flat, actually most I have liked don't come with a 5x5 BP so I may go with the ones in the first pic b/c of availability.

Oh I getcha' AS thanks, yer' I don't mind the look of those, just don't want something that will make it look like a Hummer. I almost bought another wheel but saw it on a Jeep & didn't like it, amazing how different they can look on the vehicle.

I know the ones I have won't fit a TJ either,lol

·
Registered
622 Posts
jcf said:
I kind of liked the second one you posted Tim, just saw it on a vehicle & looked to much like a hummer,lol. That turns me off right away
Thanks for the help everyone, I got some :wavey:
If you are worried about it looking like a hummer, go buy a tj :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts