Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driver-side rear seat won't go flat. Pull the latch, but thing won't budge. Otherside no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
874 Posts
Did you look on the front bottom of the seat to see if BOTH hooks of the seat frame catch the body mount. I recently did this and had the same issue you are having but realized the 1 hook that was all the way on the end wasn't connected.

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts
Make sure you didn't store any objects under the rear seat before you tried to fold it flat...

Reactions: aqualungs

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you look on the front bottom of the seat to see if BOTH hooks of the seat frame catch the body mount. I recently did this and had the same issue you are having but realized the 1 hook that was all the way on the end wasn't connected.

Got any pics of what I should look at? Looking at seat and it looks planted?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Got any pics of what I should look at? Looking at seat and it looks planted?

I can't right now but standing from the back and hooking the seat there are 2 rows of hooks that fix to the loops on the body.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had a similar issue and discovered one of my seat belt latches got jammed up in between and behind the two seats. Got all chewed up trying to free it but once done, seat worked properly.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So yeah...any ideas how I get this out? It's so stuck in there! Seat is locked

·
Registered
524 Posts
vice grips?

·
Registered
524 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
wow that cracked the bracket? use a pry bar and pry it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts