Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2013 2 dr. Has a lift, won't be off-roading too much, but need some sort of step. Has Rubi rails (see pic). Kind of want to keep those. Can anyone recommend what they have? Kind of going for more of the rugged look. I'd love to see some of your pictures! Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
We have two sets of the ACE and they are very nice along with the rubi rails. Can Jack up entire side of JKU with high lift (both wheels off the ground) with no issues. Reasonably priced, install easy, and hold up to rock sliding, which we do plenty of.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Just bought a 2013 2 dr. Has a lift, won't be off-roading too much, but need some sort of step. Has Rubi rails (see pic). Kind of want to keep those. Can anyone recommend what they have? Kind of going for more of the rugged look. I'd love to see some of your pictures! Thanks!
Fine looking JK by the way. Killer color!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
+1 on the Ace Engineering.

Hopefully they keep the mounting points the same on the JL, because then you can take them off when you sell, and install them on your next one, or even sell them.
Easy install less than 30 mins.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fine looking JK by the way. Killer color!
Thanks! And thanks for the info!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+1 on the Ace Engineering.

Hopefully they keep the mounting points the same on the JL, because then you can take them off when you sell, and install them on your next one, or even sell them.
Easy install less than 30 mins.
I was wondering about the install. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I was wondering about the install. Thanks!
BTW, that's with a spare set of hands to hold things in place.

Solo it's about twice the time because you need to setup support for them (with axle-stand or boxes, etc) while securing them with socket wrench.

Definitely prefer help but have done JKU solo also, just plan ahead to save time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts