Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a rag top for spring/summer use only. I will use the hardtop in the winter. There is so many choices. Trektop, trektop nx, super top ect. I know I want a best top and tinted windows. It has to go up and down easy and last till I get the money pit paid for lol.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
You really should check out http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/soft-top-help-563993.html

There are lots of good posts there, especially on page one or two. I posted a copy of a review written by Nuke83 comparing the standard and premium OEM tops vs. the trektop. He actually owns all three, so you get a real owner's comparison. It's a REALLY good write up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
752 Posts
Unfortunately because of Nuke83's write up I'm going to be spending a lot for an OEM premium soft top?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Have you seen the Californiatops.com stuff. If fastback is your thing these look bomb proof. Sounds like they can take a while to get but I have patience and think this is the direction I am going.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Have you seen the Californiatops.com stuff. If fastback is your thing these look bomb proof. Sounds like they can take a while to get but I have patience and think this is the direction I am going.
Looks like their 2 dr tops are not ready yet. They look good though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts