Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a S pod in a 2016 JKU with manual transmission? I am looking, but cannot find a good place to go through the firewall!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Read the directions it explains the difference between the auto route and the manual transmission route for wires in the SPOD installation manual.

If memory serves me correctly I think it was left side of Brakes on Automatic and right side for Manual.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to confirm that it shares the same place as the hose for the wiper fluid goes through, is that correct? I didn't want to cut the grommet until I was sure that is where Spod intend it to go through. I guess I will look again tonight, I think that is the only place that I can send it through!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I want to confirm that it shares the same place as the hose for the wiper fluid goes through, is that correct? I didn't want to cut the grommet until I was sure that is where Spod intend it to go through. I guess I will look again tonight, I think that is the only place that I can send it through!
This is correct.

I fed a fish tape in the hole and used it to pull the cable through.

It had to go down the firewall inside that hole.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is correct.

I fed a fish tape in the hole and used it to pull the cable through.

It had to go down the firewall inside that hole.
Thanks, I just needed that to ease the mind a bit, plus I was cold I and didn't want to make a mistake. Just walk away...and come back with the right info, THIS PLACE IS GREAT! :drinks:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts