Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Happy new year , i hope its a year full of jeep-ing

I want to replace the my jeep whole Gauges kit, I really hate the ones i have and i want to know if there is some cool ones out there.....I want ones that come with led lights and cool add-on's.....

I looked at speedo U.S, but didn't really like it that much , if you have something installed please post pictures and maybe a video of it while at night....

your help is really appricated , waiting to hear from you all

cheers!!!

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Keep Looking. Google it, other than that I can't help you. All I care is that mine work, they're covered in mud most of the time so I really couldn't care how mine "look".

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
You can just replace your gauge lights with LEDs of whatever color you like. Mine are red. Pics are in my Jeep Profile.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keep Looking. Google it, other than that I can't help you. All I care is that mine work, they're covered in mud most of the time so I really couldn't care how mine "look".
Found a company called speedo , they have some cool ones....in that case i don't think you need a change :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts