Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took the hard top off my jeep for the first time. The rear washer fluid tube is leaking. Did we miss a plug or something?

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
If it's just a little bit like maybe a few teaspoons then nope you're all good. If once you tuck it over the wheel hump it's continuously running out then there might be something wrong. I can't see how it would leak much since it only draws from the reservoir when the pump is activated. If it bothers you though just tuck an old rag around the end and between the carpet and tub where it can't blow out. You should be good though.

Joe

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. My husband stuck something in the hole to plug it. All is well now. He also saw he didn't pull one part at the right area so I think that was the problem too. Thank you so much for the advise. We want all over town with the top down and it was glorious.

·
Registered
498 Posts
There is a quick disconnect on that hose. Read your owners manual for pictures. It sounds like he pulled the hose off the fitting and you will have it leak.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts