Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this Jeep some months ago and desperately need to get some seat covers on it. I know the seats were all replaced, told they were from an 05, but two sets of covers so far don't fit, levers for the fold don't match up. Anyone know for sure what year these are from? Much appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
808 Posts
03 to 06

·
Registered
916 Posts
They look real similar to my '05 but the seat forward latches look different.

·
Registered
591 Posts
They don't match my 06 if that helps.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far only one person confident they are 04''s.... Obviously all 03-06's are not the same. Definitely different than my 03 WTF?

·
Registered
33,540 Posts
Looks like the seats in my 03' Rubicon.

·
Premium Member
761 Posts
Looks really similar to my '03 seats. I'm at work and it's not my DD, so I don't have any good pictures of it, but these two kind of show the covers I have on it. Might not fit like a glove, but they fit and work just fine. Not the best pics, sorry, and I'd have to take the covers off to really compare.

Was able to get the amazon link to what I got:

https://www.amazon.com/Leader-Acces...=8-4&keywords=leader+neoprene+jeep+seat+cover

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll add another '04 to the mix... Mines an 04 sport and even the cloth matches

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
There are only two options for OEM TJ seats, early and late model. 2003-06 all had the same seats.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sounds like they are 04's.. I tried Smittybuilt and cover king. Just ordered Best Top

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Seats

I have a 97, an 05 and an 06. They look nothing like those 3 years.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I got a set for a 04 from Best Top. Perfect fit. Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts